Is this adrenaline rising in me?
This fire burning within
This desire to tear down these walls
These Chimpanzee gestures got me hitting my chest
Somebody take vigilance, I need to be caged
It is boiling down to my soul
Lord, this fire is consumed me all
I need to break free before I vent it on someone
Fists scrunch on their own accord
Blood is got itself boiling
My ego is falling
My heart is raged and somebody needs to be caged!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rage by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler