Is this adrenaline rising in me?
This fire burning within
This desire to tear down these walls
These Chimpanzee gestures got me hitting my chest
Somebody take vigilance, I need to be caged
It is boiling down to my soul
Lord, this fire is consumed me all
I need to break free before I vent it on someone
Fists scrunch on their own accord
Blood is got itself boiling
My ego is falling
My heart is raged and somebody needs to be caged!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rage by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu