Raksha Bandhan They Describe It As
Raksha Bandhan, they describe it as
A festival it is which brings brother and sister together
Even though nobody ties me Rakhi, still I do know value of it
As it is a bond where a promise is made by a loving brother to her loving sister.
Always I have wanted a sister, who will also be my true friend
Since, only a sister can truly understand her brother
Always have wished for a caring person to be my sister.
With my presence I would try to make her feel better
By being a good listener, friend and a brother.
On this festive occasion I pray to god to bless me with a Loving Sister
Who would truly consider me to be her brother
I promise to never break this bond ever, only if I had a sister
Who would actually consider me to be her brother
It is my wish, just a simple wish.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raksha Bandhan They Describe It As by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey