randy the one who gives me life.
randy the one that heals me from all my hurt.
randy amazes me by the things he does.
randys there when the going gets rough.
randy the one who owns my heart, body, mind.
randy my life is not what it seems sometimes but you bring me through.
randy I thank you you for forgiveing me all the time i hurt you.
randy the one that explains his feelings by the little things he does.
when i look at randy I'm lost in a trance and in thought because i'm truly in love with randy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (randy by brandi reissig )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW