Han Min Ohn
Instead of building temples on the ground
Rather in your mind keep them safe and sound
Instead of memorizing holy words from sacred books
Rather let you heart be free from all crooks.
Instead of seeking salvation from something unknown
Rather make your own thoughts pure and grown.
Instead of hoping to reach some heavenly place
Rather put the place you are living to its beautiful grace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rathers… by Han Min Ohn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy