Birds were chirping on a guava tree.
A small boy was taking breakfast near the tree.
Some birds came down near the boy and make some noises.
He threw some breakfast before the birds.
Birds were eating and he was seeing them.
He became happy and smiles with joy
and Claps with gay.
I realize that the real happiness lies in the service of needy people and animals.
vijay gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Happiness by vijay gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher