really, is there hope?
is there hope within the unholy hate they call war?
is there hope in life?
is there hope in anything?
is there hope for this country?
is there hope for this economy?
is there hope for my generation?
is there hope for the next generations?
will the world be broken and torn for our childrens children, or will they be living on another planet?
will the sun die taking us with it?
will the earth over load with the harm we cause and distroy us?
is there hope for the human race at all?
Trishy Emokid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (really, is there hope? by Trishy Emokid )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)