Rear End Thundercloud
Just when you think you are improving
something happens and you feel
you're back at square one again.
For over a week you have suffered
from a very nasty virus
and you start eating again,
thinking you are on the mend.
Then the rear end thundercloud
erupts into another heavy downpour
and you're back to square one again.
Will it ever stop you wonder?
All you can do is hope it wears itself out
and life can go back to being normal again.
31 May 2014
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rear End Thundercloud by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner