They show me a bad marriage,
The yelling, the screaming, the fighting,
From dawn til` dusk.
Constant distrust of one,
Blaming everything on each other,
Always trying to find a way out.
I'm scared to know if they're all like this,
But you give me a reason to try,
A reason to try to share my life with you.
A reason to say I Love You everyday,
A reason to find truth in someone,
A reason to fight to be with you.
A reason to stand up for myself,
A reason to hope not all marriages,
Are going to end up like this one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reason by Gini OQuinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris