Outgunned by life, you escape
to epipheny. The inner─
voice had betrayed. Are you
ready to meet the believer?
Sad ending of mithridatism─
in the wake of realization.
The growing clout of pink petals
was overwhelming the dust.
The leaf body mimics the
rocks. From the rear ocean
a wailing picks up the blackberries.
I was ready for the final assault.
Predawn blitzkrieg begins.
You start picking the apples from
the green eyes. The truth─
was never so near to moon.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recovering by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones