Jerry Behr Number 2
A question is sometimes asked where do people go when they die?
I believe the soul gets recycled throughout the universe.
One could be recycled as a bird,
while the bird has all its faculties life is terrific,
however, if something goes bung with the bird
unfortunately there is no dole offices in nature.
However, they do have brilliant euthanasia experiences,
and so the recycling continues throughout the universe.
With the animal kingdome there is no concept of time
and they could go through a millennia of time and would not know it.
Only humans know what time of day it is or year.
There are no guarantees where one would end up and in what
time frame in history.
In any time frame it would be the modern times of the time.
Such is the nature of time throughout the universe.
Also there would be no control of what
nationality or the colour of ones own skin would be.
Death is non discriminatory.
Further no command of what sex one would be in.
One can only hope its not the funny stuff.©
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recycling by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey
- This Morning From the Porch, Deborah DeNicola
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola
- Coffee After Dark, Michael Mira
- The Tree at Casa Cara, Deborah DeNicola
- Shattered Glass Windows, Michael Mira