Religion is a place, religion has no face.
Religion you go, religion you don't know.
Religion is ignorance, religion is not proven.
Religion is dress clothes, as if He cares.
Religion is rules that we all break.
‘If she's on her cycle- her seat you must not take? '
Religion is miracles, impossibilities.
Religion is formality and hospitality.
Although confused, do not doubt i believe.
He came for me, died for me, He is my savior.
But i also know religion is a book.
… i think i'm going to write a book.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion is.. by Alexander Brown )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- A C P C - 2015/02 Challenge Poem - New C.., Brian Johnston
- tea by the roadside, Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Dance With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Spy Terrorist, Marieta Maglas
- So what becomes of you my love?, Akhil S Behl
- In the Eye of the Ferris Wheel, Reagan A. Latumbo
- On Taking Secretaries to Lunch, Donal Mahoney
- The Lizard Said Yes, Tony Adah
- For real this time, yashovardhan kulkarni
- hey hog rider, does the roof have ricket.., Mandolyn ...