Religion is a place, religion has no face.
Religion you go, religion you don't know.
Religion is ignorance, religion is not proven.
Religion is dress clothes, as if He cares.
Religion is rules that we all break.
‘If she's on her cycle- her seat you must not take? '
Religion is miracles, impossibilities.
Religion is formality and hospitality.
Although confused, do not doubt i believe.
He came for me, died for me, He is my savior.
But i also know religion is a book.
… i think i'm going to write a book.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion is.. by Alexander Brown )
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle