Religion is a place, religion has no face.
Religion you go, religion you don't know.
Religion is ignorance, religion is not proven.
Religion is dress clothes, as if He cares.
Religion is rules that we all break.
‘If she's on her cycle- her seat you must not take? '
Religion is miracles, impossibilities.
Religion is formality and hospitality.
Although confused, do not doubt i believe.
He came for me, died for me, He is my savior.
But i also know religion is a book.
… i think i'm going to write a book.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Religion is.. by Alexander Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak