My friend has bought a Rembrandt,
He hung it in the hall,
It fell and broke in pieces,
And now it's worth **** all.
Phil Soar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rembrandt by Phil Soar )
Did you read them?
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali