novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
When you far When you need a shoulder to cry on When you need my help i wil be there When you can't tell me on a daily basis that you love me Remember me Always remember me when you need to be held by a hand Always remember that my ears are always open to hear anything that comes out of your mouth Always remember that i will be here when you need me.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul