novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
When you far When you need a shoulder to cry on When you need my help i wil be there When you can't tell me on a daily basis that you love me Remember me Always remember me when you need to be held by a hand Always remember that my ears are always open to hear anything that comes out of your mouth Always remember that i will be here when you need me.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...