Born in this Planet full of sin,
We both subject to purification.
Time is coming for Renaissance
So we gotta do what we have,
To get us ready.
The rebirth of human souls,
Is what we are waiting for.
As we grow up we all gets laced
by sin; tempted by evils.
Forced to go mad and insane.
A mass preparation is here for
Don’t be alarmed then, no need
to worry though;
Amadu Amaru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Renaissance by Amadu Amaru )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)