Waking up everyday is a start,
Deciding to walk a different way is an adventure,
Choosing to sit with someone else is a decision,
But deciding you will change your life one step at a time,
Is a resolution.
Resolutions may come in many ways,
As little as they may be it makes a difference,
But deciding to do nothing at all is unthinkable,
Making resolutions can make life,
A very interesting path to walk in.
Choosing you will always drink a glass of milk each day,
Is a resolution that benefits your health,
Deciding you will not be controlled by others,
Is a resolution that helps your soul find itself,
Anything you make a daily routine is a resolution.
Playing Moonlight Sonata Op.27 movement 1 everyday,
Until you know every note is a resolution.
Resolutions are a wonderful way to restart what's been done wrong,
The question is,
To what point can you stop making resolutions?
My answer, never.
Music Galore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resolutions by Music Galore )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash