Waking up everyday is a start,
Deciding to walk a different way is an adventure,
Choosing to sit with someone else is a decision,
But deciding you will change your life one step at a time,
Is a resolution.
Resolutions may come in many ways,
As little as they may be it makes a difference,
But deciding to do nothing at all is unthinkable,
Making resolutions can make life,
A very interesting path to walk in.
Choosing you will always drink a glass of milk each day,
Is a resolution that benefits your health,
Deciding you will not be controlled by others,
Is a resolution that helps your soul find itself,
Anything you make a daily routine is a resolution.
Playing Moonlight Sonata Op.27 movement 1 everyday,
Until you know every note is a resolution.
Resolutions are a wonderful way to restart what's been done wrong,
The question is,
To what point can you stop making resolutions?
My answer, never.
Music Galore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resolutions by Music Galore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak