Rudy Rico Castillo
We need to take a little break,
forget some things and rearrange.
Take a sit or take a nap,
Unwind yourself and rearrange.
Just be sure that you're in time,
to forget some things and rearrange.
Don't cheat yourself in taking break,
to unwind yourself and rearrange.
A rest is a rest so don't disturb,
Clearing some things and take a break.
Fatigue is a thing that needs to rest,
Relax your mind and take a rest.
Rudy Rico Castillo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rest by Rudy Rico Castillo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard