On the person that did you wrong.
Trying to find their weak spots.
So that you can hit them strong.
Revenge is wrong.
But it feels so good
Trtying to get back at someone
Doing whatever you could.
Doing your very best
And trying not to get caught.
Thinking this is a war
That needs to be fought.
You finally got your revenge.
But you feel so sad inside.
You dont even have the guts now
To go and apologize.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revenge by Anthony Zeigler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI