If I had 1 wish,
Just 1, I would rewind time.
Think back 2 when all was good and then bad
What have I done?
Is this how I live now?
NO! ! ! This isn't right
Ni one deserves this not from me! This isn't fair
Life isn't fair! ! : (
Just rewind time that's all i want! !
I cant take it,
I cant live like this.: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rewind Time by LeLe Gallon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro