Rhythms Do Wonder
When sounds come together
With no harmony;
It’s just a noise.
When surging thoughts of a mind
Come in a conflict;
Loses its voice.
They produce nothing but pain.
Makes the peace drain.
Sounds become music.
Concordance of thoughts
Flows with ease
Like beauty of tides.
Plays like a song.
Mind finds a joyous ride
And all turns into a pleasing gain.
Rhythms do wonder
In life’s poetic wander!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythms Do Wonder by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Anthem For Doomed Youth, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- The three happy man are in the world, no.., Yuri Starostin
- Far away stare, Cee Bea
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian