Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
Romance Point 
She fills up
Stoic beech wood
With rustle and sigh.
Do you hear: Love?
Say what; She..?
Love had pored, she-
On Romance Point,
She quests for!
Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romance Point  by Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid