Ray Subrata Ray (27.01.1959 / Nator Bengladesh)
Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go by Ray Subrata
In your old age you too are trailed romantic,
Adolescent, manhood, triangle, -the tricks.
Love in any form is romance,
It is either an intoxication or trance.
When romance says you good bye,
…Love from your life by itself flies..
When I write a poem, -I cry,
I had tried, I failed, I try.
You beauty your hello lips,
Mellow voice, willowing-cave,
Youthful shape, flash in my tape,
When I paint, -the Eye –romance,
The eternity peeps, and dances,
I say, simply, it is a romance.
Shakespeare for the Dark Lady,
Turned romantic and shady,
Tagore, -swam in Labana’s lake,
He, you, and me, assume fake,
A little bio-scope-romantic sake.
Is my birth for some One’s romance,
Between Time and Nature, -a romantic play,
Am I one of Every man’s humor?
With each change of transient –clay.
My God is romance incarnate,
And the Fate I tackle is so,
Romance seconds me where ever I go.
Poet Other Poems
- A call To Share The Coveted Paradise.
- A Christmas Token Of Love To Judith, - A...
- A Damsel Divine
- A Gossip by Ray Subrata
- A Lady To A Scientist.
- A Lady’s Falling In Love by Ray Subrata
- A lady’s response to her Lover’s letter ...
- A phantom Fancy
- A Poet Is Inconsistent For His Darling(P...
- A Propose by Ray Subrata
- A Token Of New-Years Gift, -To Jihan Aur...
- A Tribute To Sr Sir Arthur Chapman, on H...
- A Wish Wishes To Wish
- Acceptance’s Prize by Ray Subrata
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.