Ray Subrata Ray
Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go by Ray Subrata
In your old age you too are trailed romantic,
Adolescent, manhood, triangle, -the tricks.
Love in any form is romance,
It is either an intoxication or trance.
When romance says you good bye,
…Love from your life by itself flies..
When I write a poem, -I cry,
I had tried, I failed, I try.
You beauty your hello lips,
Mellow voice, willowing-cave,
Youthful shape, flash in my tape,
When I paint, -the Eye –romance,
The eternity peeps, and dances,
I say, simply, it is a romance.
Shakespeare for the Dark Lady,
Turned romantic and shady,
Tagore, -swam in Labana’s lake,
He, you, and me, assume fake,
A little bio-scope-romantic sake.
Is my birth for some One’s romance,
Between Time and Nature, -a romantic play,
Am I one of Every man’s humor?
With each change of transient –clay.
My God is romance incarnate,
And the Fate I tackle is so,
Romance seconds me where ever I go.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go by Ray Subrata by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar