Ray Subrata Ray
Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go
In your old age you too are trailed romantic,
Adolescent, manhood, triangle, -the tricks .
Love in any form is romance,
It is either an intoxication or trance.
When romance says you good bye,
...Love from your life by itself flies..
When I write a poem, -I cry,
I had tried, I failed, I try.
You Beauty, -your hello lips,
Mellow voice, willowing-cave,
Youthful shape, flash in my rib ,
When I paint, -the Eye –romance,
The eternity peeps, and dances,
I say, simply, it is and I a romantic.
Shakespeare for the Dark Lady,
Turned romantic and shady,
Tagore, -swam in Labana’s lake,
He, you, and me, assumed fake,
Live and let live to bake romance’s cake
A little bioscope-romantic sake.
Is my birth for some One’s romance,
Between Time and Nature, -a romantic play,
Am I one of Every man’s humor?
With each change of transient –clay.
Satan’s virtue made Eve, romantic,
Adam’s test of forbidden fruit,
In our life’s flow installed romantic root.
Could I live without my mother,
Whose concern by virtue is romantic,
And with my darling oblivious,
My untold hang, whispers unheard song,
In her charmed magic, to saturate the prong.
My God is romance incarnate,
And the Fate I tackle is so,
Romance seconds me where ever I go
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go by Ray Subrata Ray )
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)