ROSE SMELT ME
I smelt a rose… rose smelt Me - I don't know
My Parents said Roses have thorns
I thanked God Thorns have roses
Wow! What a bouquet!
So many roses- I can't keep all
Ouch! A Thorn - mistake of florist!
Pink roses—Red Blood…A drop..will clot.
Thanks friend for the Bouquet!
You gave me to bring cheer- brought a tear!
What you wished let me do here.
Here is rose for you my sister;
My friend dear and for a brother!
I know it will bring cheer.
Most of my Life's Roses
I prefer to give to you all
Roses are so pretty
I can't keep them all
Thorns have roses
That belong to me all
Tribhuvan Mendiratta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ROSE SMELT ME by Tribhuvan Mendiratta )
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- Grasping Abstract Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Woolen Yarns, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Salving Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Signs Of Winter, Joseph T. Renaldi
- You, Arich Cole
- Remembered With The Best Thoughts Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Never From You To Leave, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)