ROSE SMELT ME
I smelt a rose… rose smelt Me - I don't know
My Parents said Roses have thorns
I thanked God Thorns have roses
Wow! What a bouquet!
So many roses- I can't keep all
Ouch! A Thorn - mistake of florist!
Pink roses—Red Blood…A drop..will clot.
Thanks friend for the Bouquet!
You gave me to bring cheer- brought a tear!
What you wished let me do here.
Here is rose for you my sister;
My friend dear and for a brother!
I know it will bring cheer.
Most of my Life's Roses
I prefer to give to you all
Roses are so pretty
I can't keep them all
Thorns have roses
That belong to me all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ROSE SMELT ME by Tribhuvan Mendiratta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW
- "...so I can disappear", Jeff Gangwer
- Ted Bundy's Mine, Jeff Gangwer
- Not a drama, gajanan mishra
- Chain Verse: Believe in God, Dr John Celes
- 'Cold Sun', Quenten McClellan
- Foreign bird, gajanan mishra