Edward Kofi Louis
Rosewood And Teak
You are naked and can't see it!
But, iniquity is purged with mercy and truth;
However, i will always love you.
'Associated Press News Agency'!
20m into the sea with the muse of your love;
But, i'm now waiting for you at the harbour.
Upside down! !
And like the oil discovery in your town;
But, your drinking code is what matters most.
Blessed and holy to the one who heeds to the truth!
But, water scarcity is now noted in this city;
Scar, scarcity! !
In the dry season with your love;
But, try to open up your mind to understanding.
About you and me;
And like Rosewood and Teak.
To ransack the camp;
And like he act of an illigal miner in your town.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rosewood And Teak by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey