Lendl Ian Servillon
Sun of my life that brings me light,
Don’t despair for I shall be your loyal knight,
I’ll do what you ask,
Just give me your desired task.
Angel of my life, I’d be very happy,
Just to see your smile and untouched beauty,
I’ll be a servant if you want,
I’ll be anything as long as you feel pleasant.
Raging rivers, unpredictable seas,
I’m ready to cross it if you please,
I’ll go through dangerous jungles, fend off untamed beast,
Just to bring you some relief.
As long as my love for you keeps on burning,
Nothing can tell me, stop me for serving,
Serving you anytime, any day,
Just tell me and I will obey.
Have faith in me for my feelings are true,
They are the purest in the great big blue,
Search the world and you can never find,
Someone who loves you like the way I defined.
Lendl Ian Servillon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.A.R.A.H. by Lendl Ian Servillon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji