cheung shun sang
Bristle with a dingle sexes are dreadful tensions.
S.T.D. could kill from bellies during bellies.
S.T.D. diseases treating deal as bells and whistles.
S.T.D. could kill as many sex-connects.
Having common origin all as death and killing go on transmitting all are S.T.D.
Stomach things may cheat but lives are real.’
I mean our favor sexual things.
Please select to all sex selectees.
Careful go be care.
Careful come be clear.
Bunco steer will give you sexes.
Gods may give you health.
Go on doctors.
Treat the Bunco games.
Save our world then.
Rant out sexual words with cauchy3.
They are safety words.
Then go away indeed!
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.T.D.-cauchy3 by cheung shun sang )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns