Sad Emo Love Poem
Why should I keep living another day,
When no one else knows what to say?
My heart is still so broken,
My old wounds have been torn open.
Don't cry for me.
Your tears are useless.
I've been cursed by this lie of a life.
And yet here I lay holding this bloody knife.
I'm not sorry for what I've done.
Just be thankful I didn't use my gun.
I'm leaving now so do not cry.
It's just my time to die.
For too long have I kept up this lie.
My soul was ripped from the beginning.
It slowly deminished to nothing.
Now I'm gone, and I'm glad.
And I do not feel remorse if you're sad.
I do not regret what I have done.
This was a battle that could not be won.
I've slipped away from this world of lies.
And I still hear your cries.
Do not waste your tears on me.
I'm now where I should be.
The time will fade and so will I.
And now it is time I bid thee goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Emo Love Poem by Maegan Hazeltine )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal