Who created the Sahara?
Roman ship builders cut hundreds of thousands
of trees, and felled in addition to the trees
the fragile rain cycle.
Solomon to build his own temple
destroyed the pillars of God's jade temple.. the cedars
of Lebanon and in return his own temple did not last.
Bayard Webster, nationally syndicated US writer:
each average sized tree evaporates 40 gallons of moisture
daily which becomes mist and then clouds and finally rain.
Anna Hridaya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sahara Creators by Anna Hridaya )
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav