Who created the Sahara?
Roman ship builders cut hundreds of thousands
of trees, and felled in addition to the trees
the fragile rain cycle.
Solomon to build his own temple
destroyed the pillars of God's jade temple.. the cedars
of Lebanon and in return his own temple did not last.
Bayard Webster, nationally syndicated US writer:
each average sized tree evaporates 40 gallons of moisture
daily which becomes mist and then clouds and finally rain.
Anna Hridaya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sahara Creators by Anna Hridaya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid