Sara, Laura and her
Sara, Laura and her
I walk and talk and I don’t know why
I am lost.
How many ones there; can I get?
How many zeros do I want?
Nearing grass I stop
One, two, three; and I count.
Seem to have my ones; not zeros,
For their right
How many reports can I write?
Can I do poems; or prose?
Ocean is drops; no one counts.
I need the zeros… and zeros
Laura is German and we talk, “German is enough; not Arian! ”
Sara is Jewish; she is young, her getting married and much more …
How many zeros?
I don’t know.
Grass blades I use; are my ones
Snail shells, I choose as zeros
Poems shall I write or fictions or novels?
Which works better, fairy tales; or fables?
Of Sara’s, of Laura’s; also yours,
Also theirs, also mine
How many are they? I don’t know.
I need the zeros; I have ones.
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sara, Laura and her by Nassy Fesharaki )
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn Again But, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)