Save The Baby Elephant-Sunder
A Life So Chain Bound
With No kind of Support Around.
Never did he got any kind of Help.
All He got Was Excuse of Security.
Little did the People Knew What they did was nothing but Crime.
Somet times In the name of God He was Forced To Beg.
What was needed was Action.
All People Did was Interaction.
Help was all the Poor Animal Cried
But Hardly Anyone Tried.
Assume Human in Chains
Won't He get any Pain?
To Pain Animals are No Exception.
Calling this a Choice needs Urgent Correction.
Protecting Animals is not a Choice.
Protecting Animals is as important as Protecting The Country.
Save Sunder The Elephant From Chains.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Save The Baby Elephant-Sunder by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale