Save the farm animals
The Life of a Duck
Between the Axe of the Farmer He is Stuck.
Life of Pig
Never can he count out his life's Possibility
Life of a Sheep
All it does she faces a lot of Hardship.
What a Tough life do this Animals live.
But a lot can be done by Humane beings
Instead of participating in Crime
Keep in mind the Hardships faced by this poor animals.
Instead of having Duck in your plates
What Duck likes most you have to relate.
Feed them bread. Won't Happiness be greater? .
Feed them what they like the greatest.
All you can do is Feed food and bring a smil on their faces.
Murderer is a Murderer.
In protecting Animals you can play your part.
All you have to do is a simple thing
In having Ducks in your plates you should not participate.
Much will be done by you if in protecting animals you show participation.
For any kind of Animal creulty you should show active objection.
The need of the hour is Animal Protection.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Save the farm animals by rohan bendre )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Raymond J Wright
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- She Walks In Beauty, Luo Zhihai
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR