we'll crave to hear another roar
as the world sleeps, while poachers score
the fierce eyes hav turned to scared looks
as the preyer is preyed into deadly hooks
the dinosaurs story will itself enact
but we can change the scenario the day we act! ! !
lord save tigers! ! !
POOJA LADYLUCK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (save tigers** by POOJA LADYLUCK )
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery