Savior! I've no one else to tell
Savior! I've no one else to tell—
And so I trouble thee.
I am the one forgot thee so—
Dost thou remember me?
Nor, for myself, I came so far—
That were the little load—
I brought thee the imperial Heart
I had not strength to hold—
The Heart I carried in my own—
Till mine too heavy grew—
Yet—strangest—heavier since it went—
Is it too large for you?
Emily Dickinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Savior! I've no one else to tell by Emily Dickinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SMARTASS PHONES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- kal aur aaj, rohit kumar choudhary
- Rocket C'est Moi 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- IMITATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Pugad ng pag ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- EXPECTATIONS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- My friend, joe foster