RIC S. BASTASA
Say that always, life is beautiful! '
Keep on running keep on running, run away, she keeps on saying that to me.
i am hardheaded, stayed put, stand my ground, and ask, who is she?
no one tells me what to do with my one and only life
i live it the way i want it: not so good perhaps, but it is, and will always be mine alone.
not even the sickness can sway me to grieve
not even your cruelty can make me change my mind
to live, and to live fully and to say that always, life is beautiful! '
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say that always, life is beautiful! ' by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second