RIC S. BASTASA
Say that always, life is beautiful! '
Keep on running keep on running, run away, she keeps on saying that to me.
i am hardheaded, stayed put, stand my ground, and ask, who is she?
no one tells me what to do with my one and only life
i live it the way i want it: not so good perhaps, but it is, and will always be mine alone.
not even the sickness can sway me to grieve
not even your cruelty can make me change my mind
to live, and to live fully and to say that always, life is beautiful! '
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say that always, life is beautiful! ' by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jacob's Well, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Dream Can die, asoke ray
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery