Scared of Getting Hurt
Do I dare ask you what
you think of me?
Do you feel for me as I
Feel for you?
I wish I could be on your
mind as much as you're
on my mind.
Am I truely someone you
could see yourself with for
a long period of time?
Do you long for me as I long
Will I ever know?
You're so mysterious so sexy
You're a secret I want to know
but then again I don't want to know.
I'm so scared of getting hurt
Krazy Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared of Getting Hurt by Krazy Rae )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)