Scared of Getting Hurt
Do I dare ask you what
you think of me?
Do you feel for me as I
Feel for you?
I wish I could be on your
mind as much as you're
on my mind.
Am I truely someone you
could see yourself with for
a long period of time?
Do you long for me as I long
Will I ever know?
You're so mysterious so sexy
You're a secret I want to know
but then again I don't want to know.
I'm so scared of getting hurt
Krazy Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared of Getting Hurt by Krazy Rae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body