Scared of Getting Hurt
Do I dare ask you what
you think of me?
Do you feel for me as I
Feel for you?
I wish I could be on your
mind as much as you're
on my mind.
Am I truely someone you
could see yourself with for
a long period of time?
Do you long for me as I long
Will I ever know?
You're so mysterious so sexy
You're a secret I want to know
but then again I don't want to know.
I'm so scared of getting hurt
Krazy Rae's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared of Getting Hurt by Krazy Rae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv