School is fun,
School is great,
Even if your late.
In school we do Math,
We do Art,
I love that part.
In Social Studies,
We have homework buddies.
PE is the best,
Compared to all the rest.
We will munch,
And then drink grape punch.
Then we play,
For thirty minutes of the day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by Samantha Holstiene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney