School is fun,
School is great,
Even if your late.
In school we do Math,
We do Art,
I love that part.
In Social Studies,
We have homework buddies.
PE is the best,
Compared to all the rest.
We will munch,
And then drink grape punch.
Then we play,
For thirty minutes of the day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by Samantha Holstiene )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The March Of Mortality, Edgar Albert Guest
- At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Nooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day Of Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- Manhood's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Few, Edgar Albert Guest
- Improvement, Edgar Albert Guest
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer