Some things you like, Some you hate.
Wake up at six, But you're still always late.
Not talking about college when you can pick your classes,
I'm sick of hearing, 'Where the heck are your glasses? ! '
Homework takes up the rest of your time,
I want to be a kid, I don't care whose face's on the dime.
To force me to go, It's a felony, A CRIME!
Brian Aji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by Brian Aji )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat