Some things you like, Some you hate.
Wake up at six, But you're still always late.
Not talking about college when you can pick your classes,
I'm sick of hearing, 'Where the heck are your glasses? ! '
Homework takes up the rest of your time,
I want to be a kid, I don't care whose face's on the dime.
To force me to go, It's a felony, A CRIME!
Brian Aji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by Brian Aji )
- ತೂಗುದೀಪ, Deepak Malapur
- Love is the reflection of Lord, Aftab Alam
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns