Some things you like, Some you hate.
Wake up at six, But you're still always late.
Not talking about college when you can pick your classes,
I'm sick of hearing, 'Where the heck are your glasses? ! '
Homework takes up the rest of your time,
I want to be a kid, I don't care whose face's on the dime.
To force me to go, It's a felony, A CRIME!
Brian Aji's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School by Brian Aji )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poem is not bound, gajanan mishra
- Indian English Poetry- A Study In First .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak