School Is Cruel
I woke up for school
Wanting to swim in my pool.
Thought I felt like a fool,
Because the air was too cool.
But I had to go to school,
Because it was the rule.
But school is so boring that it makes me drool.
I got there and forgot my writing tool.
At recessI had a Yu-Gi-Oh duel.
I won, but cheated, and felt pretty cruel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School Is Cruel by Julia Wright )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher