Amy Louise Kerswell
Sea and oceans
I trust in the sea.
I trust in the deep blue seas and oceans.
I trust in these becuase they can help me.
They can take me out of this world.
The seas are my friend.
When I go there I feel at peace.
If I die in the sea it'll be quick.
I can not swim.
But I am a bit dim.
The seas I'm now in.
Ready to drown.
You may think I am a clown.
But I am serious.
At sea I shall drown.
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea and oceans by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote