Amy Louise Kerswell
Sea and oceans
I trust in the sea.
I trust in the deep blue seas and oceans.
I trust in these becuase they can help me.
They can take me out of this world.
The seas are my friend.
When I go there I feel at peace.
If I die in the sea it'll be quick.
I can not swim.
But I am a bit dim.
The seas I'm now in.
Ready to drown.
You may think I am a clown.
But I am serious.
At sea I shall drown.
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea and oceans by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara