Gopala Sharma Akshintala
I m a 'sea rock' in the shore of life, hit by ten thousand tides a day. But u r the only tide that knock the heart of this rock. I lost my heart, I lost my mind, I lost completely myself to u in my first ever ? ? ? ? ?
I WAS LOST - in the darkness, digging my heart deeper n deeper.
I WAS LOST - in the silence, with dark noise, hosting your voice.
I WAS LOST - in the night, where you are my bright moon, pumping my heart balloon
I WAS LOST - on the wide roads, when your smile hit my heart a mile.
I WAS LOST - in my dreamy mind and busy heart.
I WAS LOST - in the past, where u took me very fast, gifting me what I lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Rock by Gopala Sharma Akshintala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA