Gopala Sharma Akshintala
I m a 'sea rock' in the shore of life, hit by ten thousand tides a day. But u r the only tide that knock the heart of this rock. I lost my heart, I lost my mind, I lost completely myself to u in my first ever ? ? ? ? ?
I WAS LOST - in the darkness, digging my heart deeper n deeper.
I WAS LOST - in the silence, with dark noise, hosting your voice.
I WAS LOST - in the night, where you are my bright moon, pumping my heart balloon
I WAS LOST - on the wide roads, when your smile hit my heart a mile.
I WAS LOST - in my dreamy mind and busy heart.
I WAS LOST - in the past, where u took me very fast, gifting me what I lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Rock by Gopala Sharma Akshintala )
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i laugh for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)