Gopala Sharma Akshintala
I m a 'sea rock' in the shore of life, hit by ten thousand tides a day. But u r the only tide that knock the heart of this rock. I lost my heart, I lost my mind, I lost completely myself to u in my first ever ? ? ? ? ?
I WAS LOST - in the darkness, digging my heart deeper n deeper.
I WAS LOST - in the silence, with dark noise, hosting your voice.
I WAS LOST - in the night, where you are my bright moon, pumping my heart balloon
I WAS LOST - on the wide roads, when your smile hit my heart a mile.
I WAS LOST - in my dreamy mind and busy heart.
I WAS LOST - in the past, where u took me very fast, gifting me what I lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Rock by Gopala Sharma Akshintala )
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
- Together Life, Albert Martin
- No secret, gajanan mishra
- Adam's Story: Redemption, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- купить крест торетто, kvazy1 kvazy1
- To surrender, gajanan mishra
- Drink, Mark Webster
- Veneration Celebration, Wood Nymph
- My Perfect Moment, Mark Webster
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)