i use to believe everyone deserved a second chance
now... i don't
you know, some people just never change...
one thing that was changed was my life....
you, you changed it.
for the second time, you broke my heart.
heh, i actually believed you when you said you changed
shows how ignorant i am
well, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
and tonight, i just got stronger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Second Chances by Rowan Ewangan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak