Secrets of Life
It is said that in death, all things become clear. Love is actaully lust of your imagination. Pain isn't hurt, it is what you fear. Fear isn't horror at all, it is a part of your mind that you secretly desire to have yet your destiny doesn't require it. Yes, things become more clear...
Even the real meanings of happiness which is the opposite of fear itself.
Happiness os the gateway from success. The lesson here is to find out the true meanings of life before you die...
As said by the Digital Fortress- 'The ultimate code... It is powerful, dangerous-unbreakable.'
So finds the code before it is too late. The code is what holds the secrets to life, your secrets in life.
Erin Grantham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets of Life by Erin Grantham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer