Read some old poems of mine yesterday
Earlier I was determined
Also did have a spark
Now, I am fading into darkness
It is like the starter of life, has refused to ignite
No determination remains
Just a washed out creature I have turned into
From where will I find that strength to stand up again?
I left her and she left me too
I said to her that our long lasting love is dying
That was the end of it all
It was the last I ever heard from her
Honestly, that was when I got murdered
My heart and even I lost this fight of life.
Nothing remains to be said, I am no more me
Her, I have completely lost
It all is a crime scene now
My heart keeps on getting murdered again and again
Lost, I have the spark to live
Determination to survive is gone
No more I belong to myself and cannot be of anyone else
See, I am not a liar.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (See by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall