Seed of Love
In the soil of my heart
I sowed a seed called Love.
Tilled it with sighs
Watered it with tears.
Sprouted out a bud with an urge
To blossom into a flower.
Cultivated it with patience
Nourished it with faith.
Rooted to the abundance of life
My tree began to thrive an everlasting Life.
Humera Sultana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seed of Love by Humera Sultana )
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
- Towards my dreams, Framarz Bagheri
- love, jaquesha webb
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
- Waiting For My Friend, Tony Adah
- With plan, hasmukh amathalal
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- I Wait for Thee, Adam M. Snow
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)