Senior Moments, moments of lapsing
Sometime buffer things sad or too taxing
The thought on the tip of the tongue
Is momentarily lost and far flung
This thoughtful disappearance
Brings an awkward incoherence
It makes a senior feel quite sheepish
A little lost and a Little Bo Peep-ish
Is that thought suspended in space?
What was its need to find a new place?
When will the next Senior Moment be due?
Don’t ask the seniors, they have no clue
Stanley Cooper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senior Moments by Stanley Cooper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI