Weakness strengthens my bones,
As cowardice prickles my skin.
You used to be what I called home
The patience I had ran thin
You were what I thought about
Cut short from my nightly dreams
Hope taints reality like a cloud
Nothing is what it seems.
Judgement overrules judgement.
Thoughts swim with eerie voices
My emotions show only a fragment
My words are senseless noises
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senseless Noises by Raven Syke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken