Weakness strengthens my bones,
As cowardice prickles my skin.
You used to be what I called home
The patience I had ran thin
You were what I thought about
Cut short from my nightly dreams
Hope taints reality like a cloud
Nothing is what it seems.
Judgement overrules judgement.
Thoughts swim with eerie voices
My emotions show only a fragment
My words are senseless noises
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Senseless Noises by Raven Syke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots