Let us play music, any rhythm at hand.
Orchestral, some Jazz and a Rock'n'Roll Band.
Divas a-singing, their high notes so fine,
Love song and ballad... a poetical line.
Let there be romance with no sad goodbyes.
Just moonlight and roses and summertime skies.
Rich tenor and baritone, a sweet violin.
Sentimentality... 'Begin the Beguine'.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sentimentality by Joyce Hemsley )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath