Let us play music, any rhythm at hand.
Orchestral, some Jazz and a Rock'n'Roll Band.
Divas a-singing, their high notes so fine,
Love song and ballad... a poetical line.
Let there be romance with no sad goodbyes.
Just moonlight and roses and summertime skies.
Rich tenor and baritone, a sweet violin.
Sentimentality... 'Begin the Beguine'.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sentimentality by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak