Shining, unfortunate glass.
Inside an Iris blooms...
The shaking space twitching between her hands, glisten strong.
Protecting this flower and it's fragile moments of clarity.
Indescribable invisibility, strength bold and outlined.
Here, in this mind moments bend but only for unfamiliar paces and shape into hourly faces.
Luna Malin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shaking Tongue by Luna Malin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould