Yoseph Lupu (1948 / Jassy (Iassy) , Romania)
Shall I, look at you,
As to a picture, you do,
With much patience, much adore,
To your art, more and more?
Submitted: Thursday, September 26, 2013
Edited: Friday, September 27, 2013
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
- A GOOD NIGHT KISS!
- A KISS...
- A Love Story/L'Histoire D'amore
- A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTI...
- Adam And Eve, Would You Belıeve?
- Amour ', is for you! ...
- AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
- An X and an Y, ask WHY?
- AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
- Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty i...
- BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
- Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
- Can You Understand, My Dear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.