Sharks are real nasties,
Sharks are real meanies,
Sharks eat seal pasties,
Sharks wear teal peonies.
Sharks think they're macho,
Sharks try to bully.
Sharks push seals around,
Sharks are really girly.
I laugh at sharks,
I laugh at their purses,
They don't scare me!
If they ask, I didn't write these verses...
Sebastian Seal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharks by Sebastian Seal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak