Sharks are real nasties,
Sharks are real meanies,
Sharks eat seal pasties,
Sharks wear teal peonies.
Sharks think they're macho,
Sharks try to bully.
Sharks push seals around,
Sharks are really girly.
I laugh at sharks,
I laugh at their purses,
They don't scare me!
If they ask, I didn't write these verses...
Sebastian Seal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sharks by Sebastian Seal )
- Basketball, Angela K Brown
- EVENTS' WAVE, Sentamu Aziz
- I'll give you a bunch of Fivers, you Tro.., Dan Reynolds
- Subject Alice (A Riff for Myke), David McLansky
- Soul Survivor, Francie Lynch
- The voice of a chosen people, Didith Marcelo
- Riff on Lainey's Undercurrent., David McLansky
- A Dollar and A Half, Mark Sebert
- Let the time tickles you, Didith Marcelo
- Signs of You!, Mayuri Kende
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)